Skip to content

Wishing Well

What would you like to see?

I’d really love to make your wish happen – I really do – but I have a very, very long do-list (inworld and in RL), so realistically only about 1 in 10 will come true. But there’s no harm wishing, right?

(Oh, and obviously votes with valid names count for a lot more than anonymous ones.)

14 results found

1. Attachment point for chains

Hi. Just wondering if anyone here knows how to make the LULU collar tweak in a way that its attachment point for Lockguard and Lockmeister chains is not the center of the collar but the back of the collar. For some reason, the chain of the T&T ass hook attaches to the LULU collar when I am wearing both and the chain then goes straight to the center of the collar and through my back! That looks odd!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Better Deeds and Tags ?

I have a severe issue with the "Resident" added by SL to any user name for compatibility reasons. I'd like to see it trimmed in Deeds and Tags. Allowing to switch to display names might also be a good idea.
    last but not least it'd be better if we could upload a picture for the tag directly on the server rather than have one coming from profile. I can see why people would want a different one as I happen to do so. and I am sure there can be several other reasons than mine. (Could also make that an…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Being able to be locked-down but not gagged

Now I have progressed to the Circle of Slaves, my owner would love to have me locked-down so I cannot change the owners on my collar, but she doesn't want me to be gagged all the time.

Would love this to be possible.

Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Implement a way to modify ( manually edit size & textures) of all Signature gear, which are rezzed from the hud, such as..

The user detaches their Lulu Hud and then drags it from their inventory onto the ground. The user then clicks it and from the dialog menu selects "manual edit mode" (or something like that), then is given a dialog menu listing all of their gear which currently resides within their hud. After clicking "bone gag," it is rezzed nearby so the user can manually edit the gag's size or texture, as a whole or by each individual prim. When editing is completed, the newly edited gag is taken and dropped into the rezzed hud and is automatically given a unique…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow folder specification for rezzed Lulu objects

Allow an optional NC setting which will tell the HUD to rez all Lulu objects in a named folder, rather that under "objects". This will allow us to specify a folder as "(nostrip)" for RLV, so that unlocked collar/cuffs/gags can't be RLV stripped by stupid toys or stupid people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to have a Bug Report forum open again

Hi.:)
    It's just a way to sort better what is bug and what its a new idea for features :)

Thanx,
    Es.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d very much like to do that but sadly I’m pretty much limited to one open forum atm. You can still raise bug reports in Wishing Well and I’ll move it over manually to Bug Reports. If it turns out to be a user-specific issue, I’ll turn it to a ticket and reply privately.

Thanks for suggesting it though, I appreciate it.

8. Animation Thoughts

I love the crawl animations and the poses from the utility hud, but i'm not sure why they are in two different huds. If possible to combine the huds and maybe add a hug/kiss/subpet that dosn't have to be done in crawl. Possibly changing AO from submissive, kitty, pony, puppy, crawl or some combination there of.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

nagi’s hit the nail on the head there. Btw the hug/kiss pet etc. are all part of the Collar dynamic AO system (which are crawl-based), which is different from the regular AO you might want to have.

9. scripts for builders of leash holders, as an alternative to the adjustable leashring.

It would be awesome if we have a leash script working with custom built leashholders. Maybe not with the full functionality as the original ring which comes with the collar, but having a choice to build your own holder would be really nice.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. if self owned and self locked with timer you can "reset all" to remove the timer and yourself from owner

if self owned and self locked with timer you can "reset all" to remove the timer and yourself from owner

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi spike,

Thanks for your suggestion – the reason why it’s designed this way is to allow self-bondagettes a way to impose limits on themselves. Otherwise there’s too much freedom! When self-owned, you don’t have to sue the timer if you don’t want to. But for those who do it takes away options from the sub for the duration of the timed lock.

Lulu

11. the auto reattach feature of the cuffs is very nice except that in non rlv if you remove the hud the cuffs don't auto reattach, it seems the

the auto reattach feature of the cuffs is very nice except that in non rlv if you remove the hud the cuffs don't auto reattach, it seems the cuffs themselves cannot call up a new hud or the cuffs as you remove them allowing for easy freedom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to have the poses in the uHUD in a notecard

Currently the uHUD and the new beta show many more poses/anims than I would actually use. Walks, flying anims, sit overrides and such are visible there.
    If the poses would be in a notecard the menu will remain clean and easier to locate the desired pose.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tirsa, thanks for the suggestion. Simply remove those poses you don’t plan on using (just drag it to inventory) and they won’t appear in your menu any more. A much more elegant and speedy way to do it than notecards!

Lulu

13. It'd be nice to do away with all those "used" cuffs, gags and collars in my inventory

Won't it be nice, indeed?

It's now technically possible to do this, with the recent introduction of a new scripting function llAttachToAvatarTemp().

However, the problem is, attachments attached by this function do not persist through relogs or reconnects, which breaks the continuity.

You can vote for this at http://lu2.me/SCR390. To vote, you need to log in first (this is an official SL voting site, just log in with your SL account), and then click the "Vote" and "Watch" links on the right sidebar. ("Watch" gives the Lindens an idea the number of people "really" interested). Those links only appear…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. backward crawl

I miss the possibility of the collar, to crawl backward, Instead of pressing the down arrow key to change the pose.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is a nice idea, but unfortunately, it would most likely break everything. I had to jump through hoops to make the crawl happen at all, and while it’s a very nice concept to be able to just flip around, it’s a nightmare to code and animate and you won’t like the clunky results. Until LL gives us better tools, we’ll have to cold-storage this :(

• Don't see your idea?

Wishing Well

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base